1. Which topology uses coaxial cable and
a. bus topology
b. star topology
c. ring topology
d. tree topology
2. A company has offices in tamilnadu and mumbai.
What type of computer network it will use to connect these offices?
3. Which of the following is true when describing a
a.Identifies multiple interfaces and is only
delivered to one address. This address can also be called one-to-one-of-many.
b. These addresses are meant for nonrouting purposes,
but they are almost globally unique so it is unlikely they will have an address
c .Packets addressed to a unicast address are
delivered to a single interface.
d. Packets are delivered to all interfaces
identified by the address. This is also called a one-to-many address.
4. Which of the following is not a services use TCP?
5. The Host-to-Host layer is equivalent to the ________
of the OSI model.
a. application layer.
b. network layer.
c. Transport layer
d. session layer
6. Reassembly buffers are required for which of the
a. packet switched networks
b. network switched networks
c.circuit switched networks
d. message switched networks
7. ________ is the transmission of data between two
or more computer over communication links.
c. data communication
d. data networking
8. TDMA allows the user to have
a. Use of same time slot for different frequency
b. Use of different time slot for different
c. Use of same frequency channel for same time slot
d. Use of same frequency channel for different time
9. In Handoff
a. Process of transferring the call to the new base
b. Transfers the call
c. New channel allocation is done
d. All of the above
10. Dwell time is the time for
a. A call within the cell
b. Hand off
c. Waiting for channel allocation
d. None of the above